1. Chen X P, Zhu Y G*, Xia Y, Shen J P and He J Z 2008 Ammonia-oxidizing archaea: important players in paddy rhizosphere soil? Environmental Microbiology 10, 1978-1987.
2. Chen Z, Zhu Y G*, Liu W J and Meharg A A 2005 Direct evidence showing the effect of root surface iron plaque on arsenite and arsenate uptake into rice (Oryza sativa) roots. New Phytologist 165, 91-97.
3. Guo W, Zhu Y G*, Liu W J, Liang Y C, Geng C N and Wang S G 2007 Is the effect of silicon on rice uptake of arsenate (As-v) related to internal silicon concentrations, iron plaque and phosphate nutrition? Environmental Pollution 148, 251-257.
4. Liu W J, Zhu Y G*, Hu Y, Williams P N, Gault A G, Meharg A A, Charnock J M and Smith F A 2006 Arsenic sequestration in iron plaque, its accumulation and speciation in mature rice plants (Oryza sativa L.). Environmental Science & Technology 40, 5730-5736.
5. Liu W J, Zhu Y G*, Smith F A and Smith S E 2004 Do phosphorus nutrition and iron plaque alter arsenate (As) uptake by rice seedlings in hydroponic culture? New Phytologist 162, 481-488.
6. Williams P N, Lei M, Sun G X, Huang Q, Lu Y, Deacon C, Meharg A A and Zhu Y G* 2009 Occurrence and Partitioning of Cadmium, Arsenic and Lead in Mine Impacted Paddy Rice: Hunan, China. Environmental Science & Technology 43, 637-642.
7. Zhang J, Zhu Y G*, Zeng D L, Cheng W D, Qian Q and Duan G L 2008 Mapping quantitative trait loci associated with arsenic accumulation in rice (Oryza sativa). New Phytologist 177, 350-355.
8. Zhang X, Zhao F J, Huang Q, Williams P N, Sun G X and Zhu Y G* 2009 Arsenic uptake and speciation in the rootless duckweed Wolffia globosa. New Phytologist 182, 421-428.
9. Zhu Y G*, Sun G X, Lei M, Teng M, Liu Y X, Chen N C, Wang L H, Carey A M, Deacon C, Raab A, Meharg A A and Williams P N 2008a High percentage inorganic arsenic content of mining impacted and nonimpacted Chinese rice. Environmental Science & Technology 42, 5008-5013.
10.Zhu Y G*, Williams P N and Meharg A A 2008b Exposure to inorganic arsenic from rice: A global health issue? Environmental Pollution 154, 169-171.