1. Yunbo Yu, Yi Li, Xiuli Zhang, Hua Deng, Hong He*, Yuyang Li, Promotion effect of H2 on ethanol oxidation and NOx reduction with ethanol over Ag/Al2O3 catalyst, Environ. Sci. Technol., 2015, 49: 481–488.
2. Fudong Liu, Yunbo Yu (Co-first authors), Hong He*, Environmentally-benign catalysts for the selective catalytic reduction of NOx from diesel engines: structure–activity relationship and reaction mechanism aspects, Chem Comm., 2014, 50: 8445–8463.
3. Yunbo Yu, Hong He*, Xiuli Zhang, Hua Deng, A common feature of H2-assisted HC-SCR over Ag/Al2O3, Catal. Sci. Technol., 2014, 4: 1239–1245.
4. Yunbo Yu*, Jiaojiao Zhao, Yong Yan, Xue Han, Hong He, A cyclic reaction pathway triggered by ammonia for the selective catalytic reduction of NOx by ethanol over Ag/Al2O3, Appl. Catal. B, 2013, 136–137: 103–111.
5. Xue Han, Yunbo Yu*, Hong He, Jiaojiao Zhao, Yafei Wang, Oxidative steam reforming of ethanol over Rh catalyst supported on Ce1-xLaxOy (x = 0.3) solid solution prepared by urea co-precipitation method, J. Power Sources, 2013, 238: 57–64.
6. Yong Yan, Yunbo Yu*, Hong He, Jiaojiao Zhao, Intimate contact of enolic species with silver sites benefits the SCR of NOx by ethanol over Ag/Al2O3, J. Catal., 2012, 293: 13–26.
7. Xiangjie Wang, Huayu Wang, Yongchun Liu, Fudong Liu, Yunbo Yu*, Hong He*, A direct sulfation method for introducing the transition metal cation Co2+ into ZrO2 with little change in the Br？nsted acid sites, J. Catal., 2011, 279: 301–309.
8. Yunbo Yu, Xiaoping Song, Hong He*, Remarkable influence of reductant structure on the activity of alumina-supported silver catalyst for the selective catalytic reduction of NOx, J. Catal., 2010, 271: 343–350.
9. Yunbo Yu, Takashi Takei, Hironori Ohashi, Hong He, Xiuli Zhang, Masatake Haruta*, Pretreatments of Co3O4 at moderate temperature for CO oxidation at -80 oC, J. Catal., 2009, 267: 121–128.
10. Yunbo Yu, Xiuli Zhang, Hong He*, Evidence for the formation, isomerization and decomposition of organo-nitrite and -nitro species during the NOx reduction by C3H6 on Ag/Al2O3, Appl. Catal. B, 2007, 75: 298–302.
11. Yunbo Yu, Hong He*, Qingcai Feng, Hongwei Gao, Xin Yang, Mechanism of the selective catalytic reduction of NOx by C2H5OH over Ag/Al2O3, Appl. Catal. B, 2004, 49: 159-171.
12. Yunbo Yu, Hong He*, Qingcai Feng, Novel enolic surface species formed during partial oxidation of CH3CHO, C2H5OH and C3H6 on Ag/Al2O3: an in situ DRIFTS study, J. Phys. Chem. B, 2003, 107: 13090-13092.