1. Lin Xu, Shihe Xu, Qiaoli Zhang, Shengxiao Zhang, Yong Tian, Zongshan Zhao, Yaqi Cai*, Chlorinated-Methylsiloxanes in Shengli Oilfield: Their Generation in Oil-Production Wastewater Treatment Plant and Presence in the Surrounding Soils, Environmental Science & Technology 2019, 53(7), 3558-3567.
2. Sijing He, Qinfeng Rong, Hongyun Niu, Yaqi Cai*, Platform for molecular-material dual regulation: A direct Z-scheme MOF/COF heterojunction with enhanced visible-light photocatalytic activity. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 2019, 247, 49–56.
3. Yali Shi, Robin Vestergren, Therese Haugdahl Nost, Zhen Zhou, Yaqi Cai*, Probing the Differential Tissue Distribution and Bioaccumulation Behavior of Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances of Varying Chain-Lengths, Isomeric Structures and Functional Groups in Crucian Carp. Environmental Science & Technology 2018, 52, 4592-4600.
4. Lin Xu, Shihe Xu, Qiaoli Zhang, Qiang Xu, Shengxiao Zhang, Yaqi Cai,* Sources and fate of cyclic phenylmethylsiloxanes in one municipal wastewater treatment plant and biosolids-amended soil. Environmental Science & Technology 2018, 52, 9835?9844.
5. Liqin Zhi, Lin Xu, Yao Qu, Chunhui Zhang, Dong Cao, Yaqi Cai*, Identification and Elimination of Fluorinated Methylsiloxanes in Environmental Matrices near a Manufacturing Plant in Eastern China, Environmental Science & Technology 2018, 52, 12235?12243.
6. Sijing He, Bing Yin, Hongyun Niu, Yaqi Cai.* Targeted synthesis of visible-light-driven covalent organic framework photocatalyst via molecular design and precise construction, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental. 2018, 239, 147-153
7. Lin Xu, Yali Shi, Chuangxiu Li, Xiaowei Song, Zhanfen Qin, Dong Cao, Yaqi Cai.* Discovery of a Novel Polyfluoroalkyl Benzenesulfonic Acid around Oilfields in Northern China, Environmental Science & Technology. 2017, 51, 14173?14181
8. Lin Xu, Shihe Xu, Liqin Zhi, Xudan He, Chunhui Zhang, Yaqi Cai,* Methylsiloxanes release from one landfill through yearly cycle and their removal mechanisms (especially hydroxylation) in leachates, Environmental Science & Technology. 2017,51,12337-12346.
9. Lin Xu, Liqin Zhi, Yaqi Cai,* Methylsiloxanes in children silicone-containing products from China: Profiles, leaching, and children exposure, Environment International. 2017, 101, 165-172.
10. Hongyun Niu, Yang Zheng, Saihua Wang, Sijing He, Yaqi Cai,* Stable hierarchical microspheres of 1D Fe–gallic acid MOFs for fast and efficient Cr(VI) elimination by a combination of reduction, metal substitution and coprecipitation, Journal of Materials Chemistry A. 2017, 5, 16600-16604
11. Sijing He, Qinfeng Rong, Hongyun Niu, Yaqi Cai*, Construction of a superior visible-light-driven photocatalyst based on a C3N4 active centre-photoelectron shift platform-electron withdrawing unit triadic structure covalent organic framework, Chemical Communication. 2017, 53, 9636?9639.
12. Yali Shi, Robin Vestergren, Lin Xu, Zhen Zhou, Chuangxiu Li, Yong Liang, Yaqi Cai*, Human Exposure and Elimination Kinetics of Chlorinated Polyfluoroalkyl Ether Sulfonic Acids (Cl-PFESAs), Environmental Science & Technology. 2016, 50(5), 2396-2404.
13. Lin Xu, Xudan He, Liqin Zhi, Chunhui Zhang, Tao Zeng, Yaqi Cai,* Chlorinated Methylsiloxanes Generated in the Papermaking Process and Their Fate in Wastewater Treatment Processes, Environmental Science & Technology. 2016, 50(23), 12732- 12741
13. Yali Shi, Robin Vestergren, Zhen Zhou, Xiaowei Song, Lin Xu, Yong Liang, Yaqi Cai*, Tissue distribution and whole body burden of the chlorinated polyfluoroluoroether sulfonic acid, F-53B, in crucian carp (Carassius carassius): Evidence for a highly bioaccumulative contaminant of emerging concern, Environmental Science & Technology. 2015, 49(24), 14156-14165.
14. Yali Shi, Shihe Xu, Lin Xu, Yaqi Cai*, Distribution, elimination, and rearrangement of cyclic volatile methylsioxanes in Oil-contaminated soil of the Shengli Oilfield, China, Environmental Science & Technology. 2015, 49 (19), 11527-11535
15. Yali Shi, Robin Vestergren, Lin Xu, Xiaowei Song, Xiameng Niu, Chunhui Zhang, Yaqi Cai*, Characterizing direct emissions of perfluoroalkyl substances from ongoing fluoropolymer production sources: A spatial trend study of Xiaoqing River, China, Environmental Pollution. 2015, 206, 104-112
16. Tao Zeng, Xiaole Zhang, Saihua Wang, Hongyun Niu, Yaqi Cai*, Spatial Confinement of a Co3O4 Catalyst in Hollow Metal–Organic Frameworks as a Nanoreactor for Improved Degradation of Organic Pollutants, Environmental Science & Technology. 2015, 49 (4), 2350–2357
17. Zhen Zhou, Yali Shi, Robin Vestergren, Thanh Wang, Yong Liang, Yaqi Cai*, Highly Elevated Serum Concentrations of Perfluoroalkyl Substances in Fishery Employees from Tangxun Lake, China, Environmental Science & Technology 2014, 48, 3864-3874
18. Hongyun Niu, Saihua Wang, Zhen Zhou, Yurong Ma, Xunfeng Ma, Yaqi Cai*, Sensitive Colorimetric Visualization of Perfluorinated Compounds Using Poly(ethylene glycol) and Perfluorinated Thiols Modified Gold Nanoparticles, Anal. Chem., 2014, 86,4170-4177
19. Tao Zeng, Xiaole Zhang, Saihua Wang, Yurong Ma, Hongyun Niu, Yaqi Cai*, Assembly of a nanoreactor system with confined magnetite core and shell for enhanced Fenton-like catalysis, Chemistry-A European Journal, 2014,20, 6474-6481
20. Tao Zeng, Xiaole Zhang, Yuanyuan Guo, Hongyun Niu, Yaqi Cai*, Enhanced catalytic application of Au@polyphenolmetal nanocomposites synthesized by a facile and green method, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 2014, 2,14807-14811