1. Z. W. Wang, C. A. Pedersen, X. S. Zhang*, J. C. Gallet, J. Str？m, and Z.Ci. Elemental carbon in snow at ChangbaiMountain, Northeastern China:concentrations, scavenging ratios anddry deposition velocities. Atmos. Chem. Phys. Discuss., 13, 1–28, 2013.
2. Zhijia Ci, Xiaoshan Zhang*, Zhangwei Wang. Enhancing Atmospheric Mercury Research in China to Improve the Current Understanding of the Global Mercury Cycle: The Need for Urgent and Closely Coordinated Efforts. Environmental Science and Technology, 46, 5636-5642, 2012.
3. Zhangwei Wang, Xiaoshan Zhang*, Zhijia Ci, Jingsong Xiao, Mercury fluxes and pools in three subtropical forested catchments, Southwest China. Environment Pollution. 2009 (157)：801-808.
4. Zhangwei Wang, Xiaoshan Zhang*, Zuoshuai Chen, Yi Zhang, Mercury concentrations in size-fractionated airborne particles at urban and suburban sites in Beijing, China. Atmospheric Environment, 2006, 40: 2194–2201.
5. WANG Zhang-wei, CHEN Zuo-shuai, DUAN Ning, ZHANG Xian-shan*, Gaseous elemental mercury concentration in the atmosphere at urban and remote sites in China. Journal of Environment Science. 2007, 19: 176-180.
6. Zhijia Ci, Xiaoshan Zhang*, Zhangwei Wang, Zhenchuan Niu., Atmospheric gaseous elemental mercury (GEM) over a coastal/rural site downwind of East China: Temporal variation and long-range transport. Atmospheric Environment, 2011, 45: 2480-2487. （3.226）
7. Zhijia Ci, Xiaoshan Zhang*, Zhangwei Wang, Zhenchuan Niu., Phase speciation of mercury (Hg) in coastal water of the Yellow Sea, China. Marine Chemistry, 2011, 126: 250–255.(2.751)
8. Zhanyi Wang, Xiaoshan Zhang*, Yi Zhang, Zhangwei Wang and Jan Mulder. Accumulation of different sulfur fractions in Chinese forest soil under acid deposition. Journal of Environmental Monitoring, 2011, 13(9):2463-70.
9. Lun, X., X. Zhang*, and Y. Mu, Size fractionated speciation of sulfate and nitrate in airborne particulates in Beijing, China. Atmospheric Environment, 37: 2581-2588, 2003.
10. Zhang, X.*, Y. Mu, W .Song and Y. Zhuang, seasonal variations of isoprene emissions from deciduous and broadleaf trees, Atmos. Environ. 34, 3027-3032, 2000.