1. Yuqiang Tao, Shuzhen Zhang, Zijian Wang and Peter Christie. 2009. Predicting bioavailability of PAHs in field-contaminated soils by passive sampling with triolein embedded cellulose acetate membrane. Environmental Pollution. 157: 545-551.
2. Chaofeng Shen, Yingxu Chen, Shengbiao Huang, Zijian Wang, Chunna Yu, Min Qiao, Yiping Xu, Karen Setty, Jianying Zhang, Youfeng Zhu, Qi Lin. 2009. Dioxin-like compounds in agricultural soils near e-waste recycling sites from Taizhou area, China: Chemical and bioanalytical characterization. Environment International. 35: 50-55.
3. Fei Li, Jingwen Chen, Zijian Wang, Jian Li and Xianliang Qiao. 2009. Determination and prediction of xenoestrogens by recombinant yeast-based assay and QSAR. Chemosphere. 74(9): 1152-1157.
4. Gaofeng Zhao, Zijian Wang, Donghong Wang, Shengbiao Huang. 2009. PBBs, PBDEs, and PCBs in foods collected from e-waste disassembly sites and daily intake by local residents. Science of the Total Environment. 407: 2565-2575.
5. Wei Li, Jinmiao Zha , Philip A. Spear, Zhaoli Li, Lihua Yang, Zijian Wang. 2008. Changes of thyroid hormone levels and related gene expression in Chinese rare minnow (Gobiocypris rarus) during 3-amino-1,2,4-triazole exposure and recovery. Aquatic Toxicology. 92: 50-57.
6. Liwei Sun, Jinmiao Zha, Zijian Wang. 2009. Interaction of xenoestrogens in binary mixtures using vitellogenin induction and the factorial analysis. Chemosphere. 75: 410-415.
7. Liwei Sun, Jinmiao Zha, Zijian Wang. 2009. Effects of binary mixtures of estrogen and antiestrogens on Japanese medaka (Oryzias latipes). 93: 83-89. Aquatic Toxicology.
8. Jianping Luo, Mei Ma, Jinmiao Zha, Zijian Wang. 2008. Characterization of Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Agonists in Sediments of Wenyu River, Beijing, China. Water Research. 43: 2441-448.
9. Bingli Lei, Shengbiao Huang, Yiqi Zhou, Donghong Wang, Zijian Wang. 2008. Levels of six estrogens in water and sediment from three rivers in Tianjin area, China. Chemosphere.76：36-42.
10. Jianping Luo, Mei Ma, Cao Liu, Jinmiao Zha, Zijian Wang. 2009. Impacts of particulate organic carbon and dissolved organic carbon on removal of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, organochlorine pesticides, and nonylphenols in a wetland. Journal of Soils and Sediments. 9: 180-187.
11. Gaofeng Zhao, Zijian Wang, Donghong Wang, Shengbiao Huang. 2009. Burdens of PBBs, PBDEs, and PCBs in tissues of the cancer patients in the e-waste disassembly sites in Zhejiang, China. Science of the Total Environment. 407: 4831-4837.