1. Xianjia Peng, Zhaokun Luan, Zechao Di, Zhongguo Zhang，Chunlei Zhu. Carbon nanotubes-iron oxide magnetic composites for the removal of Pb(II) and Cu(II) from water. Carbon 2005, 43: 880-883.
2. Xianjia Peng, Zhaokun Luan, Futai Chen, Binghui Tian, Zhiping Jia. Adsorption of Humic Acid to Pillared Bentonite. Desalination 2005, 174: 135-143.
3. Xianjia Peng *, Jianjun Jia, Xuemin Gong, Zhaokun Luan, Bin Fan. Aqueous stability of oxidized carbon nanotubes and the precipitation by salts. Journal of Hazardous Material. 2009, 165(1-3): 1239-1242
4. Xianjia Peng *，Jun Wang, Bin Fan, Zhaokun Luan. Sorption of endrin to montmorillonite and kaolinite clays. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2009, 168(1): 210-214
5. Xianjia Peng *, Jianjun Jia, Zhaokun Luan. Oxidized carbon nanotubes for simultaneous removal of endrin and Cd(Π) from water and their separation from water. Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology. 2009, 84(2): 275-278
6. Wang Jun, Xianjia Peng*, Luan Zhaokun, Zhao Changwei. Regeneration of carbon nanotubes exhausted with dye reactive red 3BS using microwave irradiation. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2010, 178(1-3):1125-1127
7. Ying Zhao, Lieyu Zhang, Fan Ni，Beidou Xi, Xunfeng Xia, Xianjia Peng*, Zhaokun Luan. Evaluation of a novel composite inorganic coagulant prepared by red mud for phosphate removal. Desalination. 2011, 273(2-3): 414-420
8. Xianjia Peng*, Changjiang Du, Zhen Liang, Jun Wang, Zhaokun Luan, and Wenjun Li. Mobility of acid-treated carbon nanotubes in water-saturated porous media. Journal of Environmental Quality. 2011, 40(6):1991-1994
9. Fan Ni, Xianjia Peng*, Jinsong He, Lian Yu, Jing Zhao, Zhaokun Luan. Preparation and characterization of composite bioflocculants in comparison with dual-coagulants for the treatment of kaolin suspension. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2012,213:195–202
10Lian Yu, Xianjia Peng*, Fan Ni, Jin Li, Dongsheng Wang, Zhaokun Luan. Arsenite removal from aqueous solutions by γ-Fe2O3-TiO2 magnetic nanoparticles through simultaneous photocatalytic oxidation and adsorption. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2013, (246-247): 10-17