1. Li Zongshan, Liu Guohua*, Fu Bojie, Zhang Jinlong. The potential influence of seasonal climate variables on the net primary production of forests in Eastern China. Environmental Management, 2011, 48: 1173-1181.
2. Jin Tiantian, Fu Bojie, Liu Guohua, Z Wang. Hydrologic feasibility of artificial forestation in the semi-arid Loess Plateau of China. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences Discussions, 2011, 8:1-28.
3. Ruiying Chang, Bojie Fu, Guohua Liu, Shuguang Liu. Soil Carbon Sequestration Potential for ‘‘Grain for Green’’ Project in Loess Plateau, China. Environmental Management, 2011, 48:1158–1172.
4. Jin Tiantian, Liu Guohua*, Fu Bojie, Ding Xiaohui, Yang Lei. Assessing adaptability of planted trees using leaf traits: a case study with Robinia pseudoacacia L. in the Loess Plateau, China. Chinese Geographical Science, 2011, 21(3):290-303.
5. Zhanfeng Liu, Bojie Fu, Xiaoxuan Zheng, Guohua Liu*. Plant biomass, soil water content and soil N:P ratio regulating soil microbial functional diversity in a temperate steppe: A regional scale study. Soil Biology & Biochemistry, 2010, 42:445-450.
6. Xiao-Xuan Zheng, Guohua Liu*, Bo-Jie Fu, Tian-Tian Jin, Zhan-Feng Liu. Effects of biodiversity and plant community composition on productivity in semiarid grasslands of Hulunbeir, Inner Mongolia, China. Annals of the new york academy of sciences, 2010, 1195:E52-E64.
7. Chanjuan Hu, Bojie Fu, Guohua Liu, Tiantian Jin, Lei Guo. Vegetation patterns influence on soil microbial biomass and functional diversity in a hilly area of the Loess Plateau, China. J Soils Sediments, 2010, 10:1082-1091
8. Zhanfeng Liu, Guohua Liu, Bojie Fu, Yaqiong Wu, Huifeng Hu, Shenglei Fu. Changes in the soil microbial community with a pine plantation restoration in a dry valley of the upper reaches of the Minjiang River, southwest China. Annals of the new york academy of sciences, 2010, 1195:E82-E95.
9. Liu Guohua, Liu Zhanfeng, Wu Gang, Dai Limin. The impact of tourism on agriculture in the Lugu Lake region. International Journal of Sustainable Development and World Ecology, 2008, 15(1):3~9.
10. Dong Rencai, Yu Lijun, Liu Guohua*. The impact of tourism development on land-cover change in a matriarchal community in the Lugu Lake area. International Journal of Sustainable Development and World Ecology, 2008, 15(1): 28-35.
11. Wu Yaqiong, Liu Guohua*, Fu Bojie, Hu Huifeng, Liu Zhanfeng. Comparing soil CO2 emission in pine plantation and oak shrub: dynamics and correlations. Ecological Research, 2006, 21: 840-848.