1. R. Dolot, C. H. Lam, M. Sierant, Q. Zhao, F.-W. Liu, B. Nawrot, M. Egli,* X. Yang*, Crystal structures of thrombin in complex with chemically modified thrombin DNA aptamers reveal the origins of enhanced affinity, Nucleic Acids Research , 2018, 46, 4819-4830.
2. L. Sun, Q. Zhao*, Competitive horseradish peroxidase-linked aptamer assay for sensitive detection of aflatoxin B1, Talanta, 2018, 179, 344-349.
3. Y. Bai, Y. Li, D. Zhang, H. Wang, Q. Zhao*, Enhancing the affinity of anti-human α-thrombin 15-mer DNA aptamer and anti-Immunoglobulin E aptamer by polyT extension, Analytical Chemistry, 2017, 89, 9467-9473.
4. Y. Bai, H. Wang, Q. Zhao*, Detection of human neutrophil elastase by aptamer affinity capillary electrophoresis coupled with laser-induced fluorescence using specified site fluorescently labeled aptamer, Analytical Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2017, 409, 6843-6849. ?
5. L. Sun, L. Wu, Q. Zhao*, Aptamer based surface plasmon resonance sensor for aflatoxin B1, Microchimica Acta, 2017, 84, 2605-2610. 6. Y. Li, L. Sun, Q. Zhao* Competitive fluorescence anisotropy/polarization assay for ATP using aptamer as affinity ligand and dye-labeled ATP as fluorescence tracer, Talanta, 2017, 174, 7-13.
7. Y. Liu, Q. Zhao*, Direct fluorescence anisotropy assay for cocaine using tetramethylrhodamine-labeled aptamer, Analytical Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2017, 409, 3993-4000.
8. L. Hao, Y. Bai, H. Wang, Q. Zhao*, Affinity capillary electrophoresis with laser induced fluorescence detection for thrombin analysis using nuclease-resistant RNA aptamers, Journal of Chromatography A, 2016, 1476, 124-129
9. Q. Zhao,* J. Gao, Sensitive and selective detection of thrombin by using a cyclic peptide as affinity ligand, Biosensors Bioelectronics, 2015, 63, 21-25.
10 . Q. Zhao,* Q. Lv, H. Wang, Aptamer fluorescence anisotropy sensors for adenosine triphosphate by comprehensive screening tetramethylrhodamine labeled nucleotides, Biosensors Bioelectronics, 2015, 70, 188-193.
11. Q. Zhao,* Q. Lv, H. Wang, Identification of allosteric nucleotide sites of tetramethylrhodamine-labeled aptamer for noncompetitive aptamer-based fluorescence anisotropy detection of a small molecule, ochratoxin A, Analytical Chemistry, 2014, 86, 1238-1245.
12. Q. Zhao,* J. Gao, An affinity capture involved enzymatic assay for thrombin by using peptide aptamers as affinity ligands on magnetic beads, Chemical Communications, 2013, 49, 7720-7722.
13. Q. Zhao*, X. Geng, H. Wang, Screening interaction between ochratoxin A and aptamers by fluorescence anisotropy approach, Anaytical. Bioanalytical Chemistry 2013, 405, 6281-6286.
14. Q. Zhao*, M. Wu, X.C. Le, X.-F. Li*, Applications of aptamer affinity chromatography, Trends in Analytical Chemistry, 2012, 41, 46-57.
15. Q. Zhao,* X. Wang, An Aptamer-capture based chromogenic assay for thrombin, Biosensors Bioelectronics, 2012, 34, 232-237.
16. Q. Zhao,* X.-F. Li, X. C. Le, Aptamer capturing of enzymes on magnetic beads to enhance assay specificity and sensitivity, Analytical Chemistry, 2011, 83, 9234-9236.