1. Xia Dan, Gao, Lirong*，Zheng, Minghui, Tian, Qichang, Huang, Huiting, Qiao, Lin, A Novel Method forProfiling and Quantifying Short- and Medium-Chain Chlorinated Paraffins in Environmental Samples UsingComprehensive Two-Dimensional Gas Chromatography-Electron Capture Negative Ionization High-ResolutionTime-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry, Environmental Science & Technology, 2016, 50(14)：7601-7609.
2． Xia Dan, Gao Lirong*, Zheng, Minghui, Li Jingguang, Zhang Lei, Wu, Yongning, Tian, Qichang, Huang, Huiting, Qiao Lin, Human Exposure to Short- and Medium-Chain Chlorinated Paraffins via Mothers' Milk in, Environmental Science & Technology, 2017, 51(1)：608-615.
3. Xia Dan, Gao Lirong*, Zheng Minghui, Li, Jingguang, Zhang Lei, Wu Yong ning* ; Qiao, Lin,Tian Qichang, Huang Huiting, Liu Wenbin, Su Guijin, Liu Guorui, Health risks posed to infants in rural China by exposure to short- and medium-chain chlorinated paraffins in breast milk, Environment International, 2017, 103：1-7.
4. Huiting Huang, Lirong Gao, Minghui Zheng, Jingguang Li*, Lei Zhang, Yongning Wu, Runhua Wang, Dan Xia, Lin Qiao, Lili Cui, Guijin Su, Wenbin Liu, Guorui Liu, Dietary exposure to short- and medium-chain chlorinated paraffins in meat and meat products from 20 provinces of China Environmental Pollution 2018, 233:439-445
5. Runhua Wang, Lirong Gao*,Minghui Zheng, Yiling Tian, Jingguang Li, Lei Zhang*, Yongning Wu, Huiting Huang, Lin Qiao, Wenbin Liu, Guijin Su, Guorui Liu, Ying Liu, Short- and medium-chain chlorinated paraffins in aquatic foods from 18 Chinese provinces: Occurrence, spatial distributions, and risk assessment, Science of the Total Environment 2018, 615: 1199–1206.
6. Lili Cui , Shasha Wang, Lirong Gao*, Huiting Huang, Dan Xia, Lin Qiao , Wenbin Liu, Concentrations and trophic magnification of polychlorinated naphthalenes (PCNs) in marine fish from the Bohai coastal area, China Environmental Pollution 2018,234:876-884.
7. Huang Huiting, Gao, Lirong*, Xia Dan, Qiao Lin, Wang Runhua, Su Guijin, Liu Wenbin, LiuGuorui, Zheng Minghui, Characterization of short- and medium-chain chlorinated paraffins in outdoor/indoorPM10/PM2.5/PM1.0 in Beijing, China, Environmental Pollution, 2017, 225：674-680.
8. Huang Huiting, Gao, Lirong*, Xia Dan, Qiao Lin, Bioaccumulation and biomagnification of short and medium chain polychlorinated paraffins in different species of fish from Liaodong Bay, North China, Scientific Reports, 2017, 7
9. Qiao Lin, Xia Dan Gao, Lirong*; Huang Huiting, Zheng Minghui, Occurrences, sources and risk assessment of short- and medium-chain chlorinated paraffins in sediments from the middle reaches of the Yellow River, China, Environmental Pollution, 2016.12, 219：483-489.
10. Qiao Lin, Gao Lirong *, Xia Dan, Huang Huiting, Zheng, Minghui Short- and medium-chain chlorinated paraffins in sediments from the middle reaches of the Yangtze River: Spatial distributions, source apportionment and risk assessment, Science of the Total Environment, 2017, 575：1177-1182.
11. Xia Dan, Gao Lirong*, Zheng Minghui, Wang Shasha, Liu Guorui, Simultaneous analysis of polychlorinated biphenyls and polychlorinated naphthalenes by isotope dilution comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography high-resolution time-of-flight mass spectrometry, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2016, 937：160-167.
12. Xia Dan, Gao Lirong* ; ZhuShuai, Zheng Minghui, Separation and screening of short-chain chlorinated paraffins in environmental samples using comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography with micro electron capture detection, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2014, 406(29)：7561-7570.
13. Gao, Lirong*, Huang Huiting, Liu Lidan, Li Cheng, Zhou Xin, Xia, Dan Polychlorinateddibenzo-p-dioxins, dibenzofurans, and dioxin-like polychlorinated biphenyls in sediments from the Yellow and Yangtze Rivers, China, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2015,22(24)：19804-19813.
14. Lirong Gao*, Qin Zhang, Bing Zhang, Wenbin Liu. Polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and dibenzofurans in water and six fish Species from Dongting Lake, China. Chemosphere 2014, 114: 150-157.
15. Lirong Gao*, Qin Zhang, Lidan Liu, Changliang Li, Yiwen Wang Spatial and seasonal distributions of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and dibenzofurans and polychlorinated biphenyls around a municipal solid waste incinerator, determined using polyurethane foam passive air samplers Chemosphere 2014, 114: 317-326.
16. Zhu S, Gao L R*, Zheng M H, Minghui Zheng, Liu HM, Zhang B, Liu LD , Wang Y., Determining indicator toxaphene congeners in soil using comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry. Talanta 2014, 118: 210-216.
17. Qin Zhang, Lirong Gao*, Minghui Zheng, Lidan Liu, Cheng Li. Polychlorinated Dibenzo-p-dioxins (PCDDs) and Dibenzofurans (PCDFs) and Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) in Water Samples from the Middle Reaches of the Yangtze River, China. Bulletin of environmental contamination and toxicology 2014, 92: 585-589.
18. Jiajia Wu, Man Teng, Lirong Gao*, Minghui Zheng Background air levels of polychlorinated biphenyls in China. Science of the Total Environment 2011, 408: 1818-1823.
19. Lirong Gao, Minghui Zheng*, Bing Zhang, Wenbin Liu, Ke Xiao, Guijin Su., Qinghua Zhang Polychlorinated Dibenzo-p-Dioxins and Dibenzofurans in Different Tissues of the Cormorants (Phalacrocorax carbo) from Dongting Lake, China Journal of Environmental Sciences 2011, 23: 1709-1713.
20 .Li R. Gao*, Dan. Xia, Hai Z. Tian, Hai J. Zhang, Li D. Liu, Yi W. Wang. Concentrations and distributions of 18 organochlorine pesticides listed in the Stockholm Convention in surface sediments from the Liaohe River basin, China Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part B: Pesticides, Food contaminants, and Agricultural Wastes 2015,50: 322-330.
21. Guijin Su*, Linyan Huang, Ruifang Shi, Yexuan Liu, Huijie Lu, Yuyang Zhao, Fan Yang, Lirong Gao*, Minghui Zheng. Thermal dechlorination of PCB-209 over Ca species-doped Fe2O3 Chemosphere 2016, 144: 81-90.
22. L. Gao， M.Zheng*, B. Zhang X. Zhao，Declining Polychlorinated Dibenzo-p-dioxins and Dibenzofurans levels in sediments from Dongting Lake in China，Chemosphere, 2008,73: S176-S179.
23．高丽荣，郑明辉*, 李敬光, 张兵, 刘文彬, 赵兴茹, 安凤春，房丽萍, 吴永宁，土壤中多氯联苯成分分析标准物质研制与定值，分析化学，2006,34：1579-1582.