1. Makehelwala M., Y.S.Wei*, S. K. Weragoda, R. Weerasooriya, 2020. Ca2+ and SO42- interactions with dissolved organic matter: Implications of groundwater water quality for CKDu incidence in Sri Lanka. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 88, 326-327. doi: 10.1016/j.jes.2019.09.018.
2. Cooray T., Y.S. Wei*, J.Y. Zhang, L.B. Zheng, H. Zhong, S. K. Weragoda, R. Weerasooriya, 2019. Drinking water supply for CKDu affected areas of Sri Lanka using nano-filtration membrane technology: from laboratory to practice. Water 11, 2512. doi: 10.3390/w11122512
3. Sui, Q.W., Y.L. Chen, D.W.Yu, T. Wang, Y.L. Hai, J.Y. Zhang, M.X. Chen, Y.S. Wei*, 2019. Fates of intracellular and extracellular antibiotic resistance genes and microbial community structures in typical swine wastewater treatment processes. Environment international, 133, Pt B, 105183. doi: 10.1016/j.envint.2019.105183.
4. Zhang J.Y., Q.W. Sui, T.D. Lu, H. Zhong, P.H. Shen, Y.S. Wei*, 2019. Sludge bio-drying followed by land application could control the spread of antibiotic resistance genes. Environment International, 130, 104906.
5. Makehelwala M., Y.S.Wei*, S. K. Weragoda, R. Weerasooriya, L.B. Zheng, 2019. Characterization of Dissolved Organic Carbon in Shallow Groundwater of Chronic Kidney Disease Affected Regions in Sri Lanka. Science of the Total Environment, 660: 865-875. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.12.435.
6. Liu M.M., M. Yang, M.X. Chen, D.W. Yu, J.X. Zheng, J. Chang, X.S. Wang, C.M. Ji, Y.S.Wei*, 2018. Numerical optimization of membrane module design and operation for a full-scale submerged MBR by computational fluid dynamics. Bioresource Technology. 269: 300-308.
7. Yu D.W, X.S. Meng, J.B. Liu, L. Dian, Q.W. Sui, J.Y. Zhang, H. Zhong, Y.S.Wei*, 2018. Formation and characteristics of a ternary pH buffer system for in-situ biogas upgrading in two-phase anaerobic membrane bioreactor treating starch wastewater. Bioresource Technology, 269: 57-66.
8. Zheng L.B., D.W. Yu, G. Wang, Z.G. Yue, C. Zhang, Y.W. Wang, J.Y. Zhang, J. Wang, Y.S.Wei*, 2018. Which contributes more to membrane fouling in a full-scale RO wastewater reclamation process: membrane autopsy and fouling characterization? Journal of Membrane Science, 563: 843-856.
9. Yu D.W., M. Yang, L. Qi, M.M. Liu, Y.W. Wang, Y.S.Wei*, 2017. Effects of aeration on matrix temperature by infrared thermal imager and computational fluid dynamics during sludge bio-drying. Water Research, 122, 317-328.
10. Wang Y. Y, Y. W. Wang, Y.S. Wei*, M. X. Chen, 2015. In-situ restoring nitrogen removal of the combined partial nitritation-anammox process deteriorated by nitrate build-up. Biochemical Engineering Journal, 98: 127-136.